In this episode, Scott and Angelica discuss questions you should be asking if and when you are considering a network marketing business, including:
- Does the opportunity offer a mentorship program?
- Does it offer a team you can associate with, or will you be on your own?
- How involved will your business partners be with you, and you with them?
- Do you have access to the individuals who have had great success in the business opportunity, so you can learn from them?
- Will they help you create a budget and financial plan to pay off debt, spend intentionally and wisely, and increase your income?
- You should NOT be encouraged to go into debt or overspend what you’re able on products or anything related to business.
- Is there a training program that will allow you to learn necessary skills, learn how to become a leader, and grow yourself?
- Do they offer online based tools that allow you to learn and grow your business on the go?
- Is there educational material on the products and services that you will be involved with?
- Do they offer regular meetings (in person or online) that allow you to connect with your team for training and business building?
- Do they offer conferences that allow you to learn and grow?
Just with everything else in life, there are both GOOD and BAD businesses, practices, and business owners. There is also a lot of misinformation, misguided intentions, and simply excited individuals who may miss providing important details. It is important to evaluate all aspects, and get all the details before registering for a network marketing business.
This episode is broken into 2 parts, so make sure you check back next week for the rest of the questions!
Learn more, or connect with us at ethoslegion.com.
Interested in learning more about joining our downline? Visit ethoslegion.com/join