In this episode of Becoming Super Podcast, Scott and Angelica discuss how to determine if someone will be a good fit for your network marketing team.
After determining their interest in a business opportunity, you should be asking good, open-ended questions to find out more about their goals, dreams, pain points, and mentality to find out if they are your ideal business partner.
Phase 1: Build Rapport and Determine Interest
- Ask open-ended questions
- Discuss FROGL topics: Family, Recreation, Occupation, Goals, Location
- Don’t be robotic – allow the conversation to flow
- Find out if they are open to business opportunities
- What is your ideal type of business partner?
- Do more listening, less talking
- What are their goals and aspirations
- What are their pain points
- What is their mentality like? Are they positive?
- Are they a learner?
- Are they solution-minded vs problem-focused
Connect with us:
Have a question for us? Submit it here
If you’re ready to create more options in your life, discover more about the Ethos Legion opportunity and apply here: ethoslegion.com/join